Re: Host_and_Virtual_Patch failure

From: S. Faruque Ahmed <sfque@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 09:40:40 +0600

Thank you for the reply, it will really help.

I don't know if I'm being too greedy, but I would like this Squid cache to
use 2 parent cahces (one Squid on a Sun and another Netscape Proxy 3.5 on
Win NT+Satellite Card). I need two parent caches for redundancy, I would
like to give 1st preference to the Win NT (for the Satellite speed) and 2nd
preference to the Sun.
So as a minimum (?) I need to put parent_cache definitions with assigned
weights.

My questions are, is it possible yo use parent caches with your suggestions
below, and in your opinion(s) might there be a more efficient way to
accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,
SFQ
GOS