Re: Netscape 2.x, proxy autoconfig and HTTP/1.1

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:07:58 +1000

Someone told me (I think) that NS2.0 autoproxy had some unspecified
problems, but couldn't tell me exactly what. Since we have an HTTP/1.1
webserver, this could explain a few of the more mysterious autoproxy
problems that some people experienced with NS2.0.

disclaimer: non-authoritative. May be the product of a caffiene-induced
hallucination.