Non Host: requests with ipfilter on Solaris

From: Phil Dye <pmd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 17:04:26 +0100

Having now gotten a semi-working (ie all fine apart from the following)
transparent cache, I see from the archives that squid has/had a problem
determining the real destination address when using ipfilter (here on
Solaris - yes I know it works using ipfwadm on Linux ;)

Is this still a problem - has anyone patched squid to get this information,
or am I going to have to consider setting up a Linux box in order to
transparently cache for non Host: browsers?

--
Phil Dye                        | Work: pmd@tcp.net.uk
Network Manager                 | Play: phil@buggy.ing.co.uk