RE: squid cfg question

From: Jimenez Vallina, Juan <JJimenez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 17:53:52 +0200

to avoid DNS starting lookup, start Squid with -D option. to request all
www resources from parent, config child squid's with
[firewall_ip/local_ip/local_domain] with apropiate parameter and config
cache_host Such.IP.Parent.Proxy parent 3128 3130 default

I think is all.

Juan Jiménez Vallina
  Sistemas de Información
  Tlf. (942) 246000, ext. 2638
 e-mail: jjimenez@viesgo.es
make RTfM, make much RTfM, make mucho more RTfM, and think before ask
:))