Stacking Proxies

From: Steven Martin <smartin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 12:28:34 -0500 (CDT)

I have sent this question before and either I was not specific enough with
the question or to dense to understand the answer. I have looked in the
FAQ, user's guide, and the Tutorial for Hiearchal Caches. It seems like I
find something that the documentation hints at, but I fail to get it to
work.

Basically I am wanting to take a dialup user and run them through a squid
proxy that contains a short acl ban list. Less than thirty words or so.
If the request passes the acl ban list then I need it to pass to a NT
server that has its own proxy contain a database with banned sites. I can
set the NT box in front of the squid proxy and it works fine, but i really
need it in front of the NT box. Is there anyway that I can do this? If
you need more information let me know.

We have tried using cache_host with several variances and have not been
able to make that work. Thanks
steven.