another redirector ;-)

From: Jens Elkner <elkner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 02:59:12 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

since squirm does not meet our requirements and probably goes into
a direction, we do not need here, I wrote another squid redirector named
jesred. Actually it is a small derivate of Squirm 1.0 betaB, uses some
code (IP access lists) from squid and uses completely the same pattern
functions as squirm does (because I don't like to go deeper into the pattern
stuff and I think that Chris Foote did a good job ;-)).

It has some additional features and is per average 2-3 times faster
than squirm 1.0 betaB (at least in our tests ;-)).

For more information, see:
http://ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~elkner/webtools/jesred/

Have fun,
Jens.

--
+---[ Jens Elkner ]------[ IVS, Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet Magdeburg ]-+
| Am Uniplatz 5                                                            |