ports and sites not supposed to be blocked

From: Steven Martin <smartin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 07:08:33 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for all the help you have given me, I now have a couple of more
questions.

I am having a couple of problems with squid banning certain sites and am
not for sure where to look for the answer. One example is dejanews. I
can get to the site but if I try to search for a goup it directs me to
where I have access denied html. Only thing I can guess is that it is
something in the url that one of acl_ban list is blocking but I have not
found any matching strings.

The above fix may fix this too, but I have also been blocked from running
some cgi pages. Don't know why. I left the cgi_bin settings at their
default.

And last is their a good way to use acl ban with multiple strings. Such
as, If I wanted to block all the pam's that include anderson ;-) from the
url.

My squid.conf file can be found at www.slym.net/squid.txt

Thanks for your help
steven.