Re: httpd filter

From: Steven Martin <smartin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:45:37 -0500 (CDT)

I have just finished doing basically the same thing only making it a
basic search engine filter. First install the rpm. Then check out
Chapter 9 of the Squid FAQ. I am running a list of about 30 words on a
486 and it seems to handle things okay, but it is being moved to a PII as
we speak. Most of the people on this list will probably tell you that it
is better use a separate file if you have alot of addresses and the
commerical filter that I saw built a database engine into squid to server
a file with 50,000 addresses.
Anything specific, feel free to email me.

steven.