httpd filter

From: Canary, Robert W. <Robert.Canary@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 16:24:18 -0400

Hi,

I taken the advice of the RedHat Linux list and I am proceeding to to
install squid as filter from pornographic sites. (yes, I know I can't stop
them all, but I can make a noticable dent in them).

I am using IP Masq with six dialin modems. I am very green with this
squid application. After reading through the docs I am even more confussed
as I am little frustrated at the lack of clear defintions of the
terminology.

Can someone point me in the right direction and get me going in the rtight
direction with out having to make this a "2 year college credit course".
  I really just need to set up a filter of somesort all the other stuff is
really moot at this point but will followed up later.

thanks in advance

--
robert