RE: Squid vs. NetCache

From: Tim Brody <bvr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 19:11:50 +0100

How about a graph of price/performance? :-)

Whatever the figures that whoever can roll out, it would need an independent
body of both squid or netcache to give genuine fairness of testing.

Also, I should imagine the squid that they testing with was probably 1.1.x
which has a far higher response time than 1.2, in my humble set up!

Tim.