efficient log analysis tool for squid-1.2beta..

From: Jaeho Yang <jhyang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 09:52:00 +0900

Could you inform about efficient log-analysis tool
for squid-1.2beta LOG format ?

I got some scripts from squid sites, but it doesn't
work for large one.

  "gdbm fatal: read error."

The size of log is about several hundred MB.

Especially, I want to know frequently accessed sites.
(Yes. the scripts of nlanr show aboves, but I want
to more efficient tools than those.)

If you have any idea and algorithm how to implement,
let me know. (I have little idea to write them.)

Thanks in advance..

--J