2 * squid on one machine.

From: David Darville <david@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:52:48 +0100

I have to make a squid setup with 2 Squid's running on the same Linux
machine, each Squid serving a different group of users users, who have
to use 2 different internet connections, thus the machine will be
configured with a nic for each of the 2 internet connections, and a 3rd
for the local subnets, where the clients are located.

I have been considering to patch the sourcecode to make the squid's use
the SO_BINDTODEVICE socket option, to make sure the traffic goes out on
the right interface, but I'm not sure if thats the best solution, so
I'm asking if there are anyone out there with a better solution, and if
there is anything I should remember while configuring such a setup.

- David Darville