../etc/passwd file for proxy_auth with remarks?

From: Oeschey, Lars <Oeschey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 16:06:34 +0200

Hi,

IŽve got a question regarding the passwd file used for proxy_auth with
ArjanŽs patch. Since we have lots of users, with double names, IŽd like
to add some remark in the passwd file, to know waht user I am changing
the password for for example. Is that possible? and how would the format
look like that it still works with proxy_auth?

Lars

   Lars Oeschey - Saturn Media Gesellschaft fuer
Informationsverarbeitung mbH
            Server- / Systemmanagement
mailto:oeschey@media-saturn.com