proxy_auth patch for 1.2.beta22

From: Arjan de Vet <Arjan.deVet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:07:41 +0200 (CEST)

I finally found some time to port my proxy authentication patch with
external programs for Squid 1.1.20 to 1.2.beta22. You can find it at:

        http://www.iae.nl/users/devet/squid/proxy_auth/

It's just a port of the 1.1.20 code to 1.2.beta with no new things yet, not
too much testing, no updated docs/credits, etc.; I'll try to do these things
during the next days/week. I also received suggestions, patches and other
authentication programs; these will be dealt with in the next days/week too.

When I receive no problem reports I'll submit the patch for inclusion in the
1.2.beta code so that the final 1.2 version of Squid will have this feature
without any need for patching anymore.

Arjan

--
Arjan de Vet, Eindhoven, The Netherlands              <Arjan.deVet@adv.iae.nl>