transparent proxy errors

From: Mirko Schlottke <mirko@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 13:49:32 +0200 (MEST)

Hi!

got some problems here with our experimental transparent proxy
configuration, we use squid-1.2.B22 and some win 95 clients with
ie/netscape communicator...

on the proxy we route all connections on port 80 to port 8080.
If we configure the client to use a proxy, everything seem all right, but
if we set it up to a direct internet connection, we often get error msg
(network unreachable, no route to host and so on)...

Anyone knows a solve ?

ciao,
        Mirko

INO-GmbH Osnabrueck, Germany