Malloc Library

From: Jeff Madison <jeff@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:00:21 -0600

I am running the new squid beta 22 on Solaris x86 2.6. We seem to be
experiencing some type of a memory leak. I've read something about
compiling with a different malloc library that may solve the problem. Does
any one have information regarding which library is the best, where can I
get it, and how do I use it?

I downloaded the malloc.c mentioned in the users manual but I'm not a C
programmer so could any one please tell me what to do with it now. Help
please.

Jeff Madison
Systems Engineer
(801)924-0900 x 101