Re: Problem with Squid 1.1.21, 1.1.22 on BSD/OS

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 19:19:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm. I've had this problem before but I can't seem to remember how I fixed
it... I think this was brought up on the list a while back so the archives
might be of some help.

BTW, in my expierience Squid needs to be run in the forground to generate
a core. When I run Squid normally using RunCache I *never* get a core :-(

        -Bill