Re: cache_swap size

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 00:47:34 -0400 (EDT)

To add to what Duane said, you will want to take cache_mem down to
something around 5 MB or so (a SMALL number) or you are likely to run into
serious performance problems later on. Squid will still happily munch away
at your 128 MB of RAM, but it won't use as much of that RAM to store
objects.

        -Bill