mrtg for Squid

From: Ethy H Brito <ethy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:09:53 -0300 (EST)

Did anybody put mrtg-for-squid to work on a Linux box?

I got these errors when I run cstat manually:

Use of uninitialized value at ./cstats line 54.
Use of uninitialized value at ./cstats line 64.
Undefined subroutine &main::decode_month called at ./cstats line 69.

I downloaded the needed packages (I guess!) from CPAN except for DataCalc.
This one I could not find. I found Calc that seems NOT to be the same thing
(see 3rd error above). Where can I find the correct package?

I am also not sure if "ps" comand line `ps -acgwux` will work as expected on
Linux (actually I am using -acwux since "g" is not accepted by it!).

Any soul to the rescue??

Regards

Ethy Brito