httpd accel (post again... Please help!)

From: Ricardo Kleemann <ricardo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 17:58:57 GMT

Hi everyone,
 I need help with httpd accel.
 I've configured squid to be httpd_accel virtual, and configured a
 redirector like suggested in the documentation.
 So I've setup something like this:
 www.domain1.com port 8000 is the squid daemon.
 I have it configured as httpd_accel virtual
 and the redirector program is as follows given a hypothetical
 www.domain1.com and www.domain2.com:
 #!/usr/bin/perl
 $|=1;
 while (<>) {
     s@http://aaa\.bbb\.ccc\.ddd@http://www.domain2.com@;
     print;
 }
 where aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd represents the IP of www.domain1.com
 Now, it simply doesnt work. If I access www.domain1.com:8000 it gives me
 the HP of that domain, it is not redirecting to the other domain as I
 configured.
 I also tried doing a simple
 httpd_accel www.domain2.com 80
 Thinking that would do an automatic redirect, but it didnt.
 What am I doing wrong?
 Thanks
 Ricardo