ftp again! :(

From: Andrew Specht <andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:12:19 +1000

Hi,

I executed ftpget from the command line, and it pulls down the pages from
the internet everytime without fail. When i use the browser, it will only
work sometimes, and mostly it gives me this error:

1998/07/20 17:05:51| ERR_READ_ERROR: ftp://ftp.netscape.com/

when i reload, it just doesn't even try and gives me that messages straight
away.
I don't have a clue what is going on. I have another machine set up the
same way with the operating system and the squid version including
squid.conf being exactly the same and it works fine.

Does anyone have any more ideas?

Thanks again

"People who say money can't buy happiness
just don't know where to shop"

Andrew Specht
System Administrator / Internet Access Australia
andrew@iaccess.com.au
http://www.iaccess.com.au