RE: v1.1.22 apparently sleeping

From: ®}¹ü°· <Bike@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 09:55:25 +0800

My squid box has the same situation after it occupied
more than 48MB ram.....

Although I think this is no harm to my system, but I'd
like to know the reason, too.

Thanks....

---------- Any comment, please [mailto:Bike@hgc.com.tw]
Due to my company's policy, we use our Chinese name for sender.
I'm very sorry for the indiscriminate characters, if you can't see
Chinese.