SNMP Support in Squid

From: Glenn Chisholm <glenn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 23:35:26 +0800

From 1.2 beta 23 the SNMP capabilities in squid are now being supported
again.

So if you are interested in using SNMP with squid please build in the
support and try it out. It is still very much under development and we need
all the user input possible.

To get more information (very little more for now :-) please take a look at:

http://ircache.nlanr.net/Cache/cache-snmp/

If you would like to contribute to the discussion and development please
subscribe to the relevant mailing list:

cache-snmp-request@ircache.net

If you have any comments, suggestions or bugs please drop me a note.

Cheers,
Glenn