Re: SNMP Support in Squid

From: Linux lists <lists@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 19:15:24 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 26 Jul 1998, Glenn Chisholm wrote:

> >From 1.2 beta 23 the SNMP capabilities in squid are now being supported
> again.
>
> So if you are interested in using SNMP with squid please build in the
> support and try it out. It is still very much under development and we need
> all the user input possible.
>
> To get more information (very little more for now :-) please take a look at:
>
> http://ircache.nlanr.net/Cache/cache-snmp/

There is of course more ;)

Have a look also at: http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/FAQ/FAQ-18.html
That is about SNMP and Squid an how to configure/use it.

> If you would like to contribute to the discussion and development please
> subscribe to the relevant mailing list:
>
> cache-snmp-request@ircache.net

Mark

Mark Visser | Student Civiele Technologie & Management
Calslaan 26 - 31 | E-mail: mark@cal026031.student.utwente.nl
7522 MC Enschede | SNT-mail: mark@snt.utwente.nl
Telephone: 053-4895038 |
Warning: You can get rid of all the bugs by disabling them from the main menu.