which one should I pick?

From: Jonah Kuo <jonahk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:09:27 +0800

Hello everyone,

I have an freebsd box that assigned a legal IP address and
a private network (192.168.x.x). I want my freebsd box proxy
the web server located in private network and keep my private
network having reasonable secure, but I was confused after
searching FAQ.

There are two options I guess can be useful to my quesiton,

1. Squid and http-gw from the TIS toolkit
2. redirector

Can anyone tell me about these two more details?

Jonah Kuo