Transparent proxy with FreeBSD

From: Andy <andy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 12:29:34 -0500

  I've been working on setting up a transparent proxy with FreeBSD for a
 little while now, and have run into trouble finding any clear examples
 of exactly how to set it up. The FAQ seems to focus on Linux and Solaris
 mostly, with only a link or two with FreeBSD info.

  I've seen mention of people using both natd and ipfilter to do this on
 the FreeBSD end, and I'm wondering if someone can point me in the
 right direction as to where I can find documentation on how to do this.

  If anyone would be willing to share configs from there setups, that would
 also be great.

   Thanks,

    Andy

-----