Squid <-> MS Proxy?

From: Andrew Donkin <ard@dont-contact.us>
Date: 13 Aug 1998 08:46:47 +1200

Is it possible to speak ICP, or some other cache lookaside protocol,
between Squid and MS Proxy? Another organisation here has chosen the Dark
Path and sided with Microsoft, but their cache is quite busy and I would
benefit from a sibling relationship with it. We pay for all cache misses.

I'm sorry if this is a FAQ, but I couldn't find and answer for it. Mind
you, the answer might be only two letters...

Andrew Donkin Technical Support
School of Computing and Maths, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand