Re: Squid slowing down?

From: miguel a.l. paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:12:48 +0800

Hi,

I have the same problem, but the system doesn't even touch swap.

Even invalid requests take long. I just enter "GET", and
the "Invalid HTTP Request" message comes out only about 20 seconds
after.

I don't have a clue as to where to look :( Thanks in advance for
any advice.

--
Miguel A.L. Paraz
IPhil Communications		www.iphil.net		+63-2-750-2288