WebChat Server

From: Ethy H Brito <ethy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:41:28 -0300 (EST)

My squid users are complaining about having access denied to webchat server.
They have a "nickname already in use" error as response whem trying to login.
The server in question is the Magma WebChat if someone wants to know.
As the documentatios says Squid works well with such applications maybe I am
doing something wrong with setup?

Platform: Linux 2.0.35
Squid 1.1.22 no patches (am I missing something?)
RAM 64M
Cache 2 Giga

Ethy H. Brito /"\
InterNexo Ltda. \ / CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
+55 12 341-6860 X ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
Sao Jose dos Campos / \
Sao Paulo - Brazil