Re: How to apply a patch

From: Raul S. Bucad <rsb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:21:08 +0800

I have downloaded a patch and the file is in this form
"squid-1.NOVM.22.rebuild_corruption.patch. How do
I apply this one since at http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/FAQ/FAQ-2.html#ss2.5
the example here is a diff. (not the same format).

I have compiled and am using 1.NOVM.22, do I still
need to apply this "corruption patch or the diff before
compiling 1.NOVM.22.

Thank you.

sincerely,

Raul S. Bucad