Re: Problem with https/SSL on Squid - Help wanted

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 01:12:38 +0200

Evaghelos Tsiotsios wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I posted this message some days ago. I am posting it again since
> I got no answer and the problem is getting on the user's nerves.

It would help if you gave a example of a site that is not working for
you.

I am not aware of any SSL problem in the current Squid version. There
have been some problems with proxy-authentication and SSL request when
having a hierarchy of proxies, but I do not know of any other problems.

From the error you gave in your last message (connection reset by peer)
it looks like the origin site is dropping your SSL connections.

---
Henrik Nordström
Sparetime Squid Hacker