Delay Pools

From: Jordan Mendelson <jordy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 02:23:32 -0400

Hello all,

With delay pools being added to the new 1.2b24, I'd like to know how to use
them. Unfortunatly the settings are a bit hard to understand what parameters
each option takes.

I was wondering if someone could give me a few examples of:

How to limit Squid's total bandwidth to 512 Kbps
How to limit a single connection to 128 Kbps

I am assuming this is what delay pools is for. If there is something else
which they can be used for, please give an example (and add it to the FAQ :)

Thanks,

Jordan

--
Jordan Mendelson     : http://jordy.wserv.com