Re: monitoring on a per-user basis

From: David Richards <dj.richards@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 14:56:01 +1000 (EST)

Andrew,

        The username is part of the log as long you uncomment the
USE_PROXY_AUTH in the Makefile. As for the radius or pam authentication,
I would suggest the patches supplied by Arjan deVet at:

        http://www.iae.nl/users/devet/squid/

Seeya,

David Richards
Network Programmer
Internetworking Software Services, Computing Services
Queensland University of Technology
Level 12, 126 Margaret Street
Brisbane QLD 4001, Australia
E-mail: dj.richards@qut.edu.au
Ph: +61 7 3864 4347 Fax: +61 7 3864 5272