Re: transparent proxying

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 16:12:15 +0200

Jim Deitch wrote:

> Henrick,
> I would love to try your redirection patches. I currently have
> Squid 1.1.22 running under HP/UX which doesn't have a redirection
> facility. Can I get a copy of the patches. I will report back how
> they work.

All my patches are available from http://hem.passagen.se/hno/squid/

My ip-filter patch does not add TCP redirection to Squid. All it does is
to add ip-filter specific interface code to Squid to make it work
correctly together with ip-filter without the need for transproxyd. You
must get ip-filter to work to have use of the patch.

I only have a 1.2beta patch, but it should not be very hard to backport
the patch to 1.1.X if you know some C.. The relevant changes are those
in comm.c.

---
Henrik Nordström
Sparetime Squid Hacker