Webmin and Squid Cache

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 07:52:12 +1000

I have had trouble with the Squid cache gobbling up my hard disc over
time, using Webmin I see that the cache limit is set '5500' and that
Webmin adds Mb on the screen. Before I reduce this to a size that is
less than my HDD I wanted to check that this is actually telling me
that I have a limit set to over 5Gb.
if I change this in Webmin, will I also have to clear aand rebuild
the cache?

Thanks for the help this newslist has been most helpful

--
Simon Bryan                    simon@olmc.nsw.edu.au
Information Technology Manager sbryan@mpx.com.au