RE: Searching for friend caches

From: Jordan Mendelson <jordy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 16:24:36 -0400

> IŽd like to know where to find any other friend caches to become to
> their hierarchy.
> IŽd like to know how to configure Squid to get it inside the
> hierarchy

You can join the NLANR cache heirarchy... information is in the FAQ and
http://ircache.nlanr.net.

However, it's quite hard to find anyone else to peer with (which really
stinks since they took out the mae-east cache and my latency to most nlanr
caches is fairly high).

The announcement registration thingy for Squid would work much better if
there was some way to search by State or Region and people who are willing
to peer.... ahh well.

Jordan

--
Jordan Mendelson     : http://jordy.wserv.com