caching dynamic pages (CGI)

From: Perrin Harkins <perrin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:42:59 +0000

Sorry to ask what seems like a stupid question, but how do I get Squid
to cache dynamically generated pages? I'm trying to use it for
acceleration of an existing server, and want to cache the results of CGI
requests for 24 hours, even though they don't send last_modified or
expires headers.

The basic proxying/acceleration is working fine, but it isn't caching
the CGI pages. Do I need to turn off some stopwords somewhere?

Thanks,
Perrin