Security authentification.

From: Kamiski Nicolas <Nicolas.Kamiski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:33:56 +0200

Hi,
here my problem.
I have a squid cache on my network. All request to Internet are
forwarded to a MSProxy Server. My problem is very simple how can squid
act transparently to the ms proxy.(huh not very clear). I wan't squid
forward the authentification header of IE, to permit authentification on
MS proxy. Someone have understand my problem ? :)
Is there a solution? Or the only solution is to put the MSProxy "before"
squid ?

Nicolas Kamiski
(I have to improve my english)