Re: X-Forwarded-For: Apache 1.2x

From: Paul Phillips <paulp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:59:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Adam Wills (Global 2000) wrote:

> I'm trying to have our apache 1.2x server use the Squid default
> "x-forwarded-for" information in our logging (i hate showing all our
> customers coming from the proxy rather than their specific POP's).

Mmmm. Did you just subscribe to the list? I sent this patch yesterday
as well -- actually maybe it or a variant should be dropped in the FAQ.
Modify the IPs if you want to use it!

--
Paul Phillips      | A battle of spices with potatoes in a pond of yogurt,
Mental Thinko      | with you appointed as the umpire!