(no subject)

From: Ellis Ragan <eragan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 08:56:51 -0600

I've seen some related questions in the archives, but nothing addressing this
exactly. I set up a Squid 1.2beta24 (and then 2.0) proxy for testing with
my own authentication program and it worked well. Now, however, when I
change my Squid proxy to be an accelerator only, it does not work with the
proxy_auth acl. It does work correctly with src acl's, though. The
message I get is Cache Access Denied. I'm not very familiar with the Squid
source, but I have been looking in client_side.c and acl.c without any
success.

Thanks for any help,

Ellis