Re: FW: WARNING: By-passing MS Proxy packet filtering

From: bart <bart@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 08:45:53 +0800

Hi,

I know Iv seen it before, but I dont understand how to work out the
band width in squid. We have a slow link and if 2 or 3 users start down loading big
files squid takes up all the band width, want I want to do is make it so
if its a hit they get it a full speed, but if its a miss squid will only
use up say 1.5k per users, can I do this with squid 2.0rel?

Thanks for any help

BaRT

--
         \\|//