Re: Squid-2.0-PATCH2 SNMP

From: Bob Purdon <bobp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:06:55 +1100 (EST)

> With the change of the mib.txt to SMIv2, I now have a fairly busted (and
> recently patched mrtg-2.5.1). Can anyone point me at a patch for mrtg ?

While I've not investigated it yet, it may be possible that either the
mib.txt file, or something in the SNMP code in Squid is broken.

2.0R here spews all manner of SNMP errors when you do a reconfigure on it.
Comes up OK first time - it's only the reconfigure that spews.

It runs properly though, so I haven't investigated it any further yet.

So, it may not be MRTG that's broken...

Regards,

Bob Purdon,
Technical Manager,