RE: Cacheing "CGI requests"

From: Nottingham, Mark (Australia) <mark_nottingham@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:15:42 +1000

If the cache doesn't block queries (Squid 1.x does by default, and 2.x
encourages admins to... grr), yes. The query doesn't show up in
access.log, but if you dig around in store.log (or is it the cache log
itself?) you'll see that the entire request is stored.

Dunno about maximum request length, although it may be covered by the
same config as POSTs. Anybody know off hand?