Re: always TCP_MISS with squid 2.0 patch2

From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 23:25:07 +0200

In message <Pine.LNX.3.96.981014170826.27476B-100000@europa.online.be>
          Eric <eric@europa.online.be> wrote:
> I just used the default config file (after using a customized one) and
> this is what I get:

[some misses]

> Reload in my browser....

[same misses again]

> I am using IE4, if I am not mistaken the first time I should get a
> TCP_MISS, but not the second time, this is my own page and it has no
> expiry whatsoever.
AFAIK a "reload" action is different to a normal "get" operation. Search
for "reload-into-ims" or "ignore-reload" in your squid.conf file if you
want to know how to change the behaviour of your squid.

Hope this helps,
  Thilo.

--
Mir ist mein Signature entlaufen :-(. Wer es findet, sende es bitte an
Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE zurück. Danke!