WebChat...

From: Alessandro M. S. Sant'Anna <santanna@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:28:01 -0200 (EDT)

Dear Sirs,

I'm a squid user and squid is not working with Magma's WebChat Software. I
searched in the mailing list for some help but without any success. When
my users connect to a WebChat, they get a message saying that the nick is
already in use. At this time, my users have to disable de Squid Proxy
Cache everytime they want to chat on a web based chat. If there is a
solution, please, tell me because I have a lot of friends that use Squid
also and are having the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Alessandro M. S. Sant'Anna

P.S. I currently use Squid 1.1.21 on a FreeBSD 2.2.7 box.

Analista de Sistemas santanna@polycad.com.br

PolyCAD Eng. Com. Informatica Ltda. http://www.polycad.com.br
Av. Dr. Joao Guilhermino 261 sl. 52
Sao Jose dos Campos, SP 12210-131 - Brasil

Tel: +55-12-341-7034
Fax: +55-12-341-8710