RE: Squid 2.0 not able to access ftp sites

From: Evaghelos Tsiotsios <etsiot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:07:29 +0200

Did it.
netstat shows indeed that the ftp connection is in SYN_SENT. Never changes
until it timeouts 2 min after.
A really strange fact is that I can see the company ftp server *through*
squid 2.0 without a hitch.
When I checked the logs I saw that in the case of the local ftp server squid
shows in the logs the following:
1998/10/16 13:32:28| ftpPasvCallback
1998/10/16 13:32:28| This is ftpRestOrList
1998/10/16 13:32:28| ftpWriteCommand: LIST^M
which are not shown in any other ftp case.

Evaghelos.