ACL Lists

From: <roddy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 02:21:10 +0000 ( )

Hi,
        We are going to be upgrading to squid 2 . I was wondering how can
i get it to stop allowing external proxy access. I have gone through my
config and checked everything, but when ppl telnet to my proxy port it
still allows ppl in from outside our class c, in squid 2, where can i
change this setting.

Cheers,

---
Roddy Strachan.
Tech Support/Admin.
Satlink Internet Services : 03-9775-2600           | http://www.satlink.com.au
Melbourne, Australia.
Email : roddy@satlink.com.au
ICQ : 1987890
---
Out the 10Base-T, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, past the
firewall... nothing but Net.