Re: cachemgr.cgi: utilization

From: Robert Moss <RM@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 21:41:01 +1000

Hi people,
    On the same subject, how would you measure how many kb/mb the cache has
downloaded from upstream or peers, and how many kb/mb the cache has sent to
clients?

On the Cache manager for 1.2 or 2.0, in the section "Cache Utilisation"
right at the end, there are several counters, but which one is KB in to the
cache, and KB out of the cache to clients?

is it:
server.http.kbytes_in for KB in to the cache from upstream, and
client_http.kbytes_out for KB sent to clients?

Thanks!