RE: wrong authenticate_state

From: ADELINE E InfoEmiAsp <Emmanuel.Adeline@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 17:33:45 +0200

We had exactly the same problem.
We looked into the code but found it too dificult to patch!
However we found the problem only occured on requested URL where the
host part triggered a "dst" ACL.
We duplicated all our "dst" ACL with "dstdomain" ACL. And the problem
never appeared again!

--
Emmanuel Adeline                               +33 1 421 48306