Re: Squid 2.0 Patch 2 - Traffic and resource counters

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 22:44:38 +0200

anri@polynet.lviv.ua wrote:

> It seems to be a problem with _fwdAbortFetch_ code, as described by Daryl.
> I've set half_closed_clients to off and quick_abort_pct to 99.
> Should i also set quick_abort_max ?

Have you set "quick_abort_min 0"? If not then quick_abort is disabled
and Squid always continues to fetch aborted objects.

Before I made my posting I verified that quick_abort works as intended
if configured. There is no need to add back fwdAbortFetch (which does
the same thing, but not configurable).

---
Henrik Nordström
Spare time Squid hacker